Recommended readings on Network Monitoring and Anomaly Detection.

Spyridon Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Jan 17 21:34:38 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I am interested in conducting a survey on Network Monitoring and Anomaly Detection. I would really appreciate any recommendations for papers/readings that would help me on my survey. I am not really familiar with these areas, so I would appreciate to receive recommendations about papers/readings that elaborate on the basics as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and your recommendations!
Kind regards.

--
Spyridon Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/