VDSL CPE Mixed Results

Shawn L shawnl at up.net
Thu Jan 15 13:36:50 UTC 2015

I was going to ask if you've tested the cable pair at all.  If the pair is
bad, or even a little out of balance, bad scotch loks, etc. VDSL isn't
going to work properly.

We have customers that are definitely in-range for VDSL but who cannot get
it because there is a 26 gauge insert between two cross-connect cabinets in
the field