Office 365 Expert - I am not. I have a customer that...

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:40:45 UTC 2015

Current developing fads include messaging a server POST messages over http,
receiving JSON data.  Both the request and answer are smallish small.  A
interface update refresh may depend on this data arriving. So the less
latency, the more agile and snappy will feel the application.

This is less trafic than webpages. A typical webpage page update may need
400KB / 700KB +.  HTML can be wasteful in big pages with a lot of data.
The same data coming from in JSON can weight much less, maybe x10 less.

I have not tried O365, so I don't know if it follow the typical modern web
app.

ℱin del ℳensaje.