Office 365 Expert - I am not. I have a customer that...

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon Jan 12 15:07:24 UTC 2015

>>Wonder when Cloud providers get a clue, step up and help recommend a
>>circuit size based on users and the services their customer buy from
>> them.
>
> When they think that poor customer word of mouth will cost them more sales
> then they are currently gaining from customers who would *not* move away
> from on-prem if they understood all the costs including increased
> bandwidth?

Agreed - it will be the smart ones that don't wait for that end user
experience to go bad.
In the meantime, I can tell you sitting here in silicon valley that all
these sharp VCs don't see the hole in many of these basic business plans
called "Cloud, Rack of servers in multiple locations".

Bob Evans
CTO