Office 365 Expert - I am not. I have a customer that...

Roy Hirst rhirst at xkl.com
Tue Jan 6 21:27:43 UTC 2015

I found both these useful, all credit to the authors:

Application-Driven Bandwidth Guarantees in Data Centers
www.hpl.hp.com/people/jklee/Sigcomm14-CloudMirror.pdf
<http://www.hpl.hp.com/people/jklee/Sigcomm14-CloudMirror.pdf>

Surviving failures in Bandwidth-Constrained Datacenters
http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167565/fp285-bodikPS.pdf

Roy

**Roy Hirst* 425-556-5773
XKL LLC | 12020 113th Ave NE, Suite 100 | Kirkland, WA 98034 | USA

*