Office 365 Expert - I am not. I have a customer that...

Roy Hirst rhirst at xkl.com
Tue Jan 6 20:49:59 UTC 2015

I know there is no such thing as a patient line of packets.
There was recently some research done on feedback from big early
adopters (hosts) that I will try to dig out if you need it.
I remember that (1) user-to-data center bandwidth is much less than the
resulting in-data-center bandwidth or dc-dc bandwidth (2) there are some
useful metrics (ratios) for estimating bandwidth if you know the
workload server GHz, installations need balance  (3) Many (most?)
estimates underestimate fiber bandwidth actual requirements.
Roy

**Roy Hirst* 425-556-5773
XKL LLC | 12020 113th Ave NE, Suite 100 | Kirkland, WA 98034 | USA

*