Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sat Feb 28 21:34:02 UTC 2015

I'm always a little suspicious when "this is all customers want" is a
cover for "this is all customers will get".

It's like the time I was tossed from a local "all you can eat" buffet
(in the days of my admittedly huge appetite) the owner telling me yes,
that is *ALL* you can eat, goodbye!

Prescriptive trying to pass as descriptive.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada