Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Sat Feb 28 16:28:43 UTC 2015

Steve,

My point is that for lots and lots of people their uplink is not "so low".
Even when I look at users with 25/25 and 50/50, many of the have been at
those rates for >3 years we don't see changes in traffic patterns nor
satisfaction as compared to users at similar download rates but lower
uplink rates as long as we don't go below ~5 mbps on the uplink.