Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Feb 28 04:02:09 UTC 2015

On 27/Feb/15 19:07, Mike Hammett wrote:
> More symmetry will happen when the home user does more things that care about symmetry. It's a simple allocation of spectrum (whether wireless, DSL or cable). MHz for upload are taken out of MHz for download.

But what comes first?

I argue users will respond to their network conditions, without even
knowing it.

I have ADSL at my house. Because I sit on fibre at the office, I always
forget that uploading an IOS or Junos image from my house to the data
centre works terribly from home, until it hits me.

Mark.