Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Jack Bates jbates at paradoxnetworks.net
Sat Feb 28 00:00:41 UTC 2015

On 2/27/2015 5:32 PM, Naslund, Steve wrote:
> That's my point.  NANOG users are not the average user.  For every one of you there are at least a thousand people who just want good Netflix connections and even if they might be backing up stuff remotely they are sending a few selfies and a couple Word docs.

The next generation is growing up. They are streaming their games,
spending huge amounts of time on skype in video groups, hosting servers,
uploading video to youtube, and all kinds of things I don't do. Just the
other day I got to hear about "oh, and I want my group to be able to
watch this video with me on skype."

What the companies aren't hearing yet, but what the parents are is....
"Dad, why can't we have more upload?"

Jack