Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Fri Feb 27 19:57:33 UTC 2015

The statistics certainly *should* be used when provisioning aggregate
resources.
But even if 1% of users would reasonably be using a fully symmetric link
to its potential, that's a good reason to at least have such circuits
available in the standard consumer mix, which they aren't today.

--
Daniel Taylor          VP Operations            Vocal Laboratories, Inc.
dtaylor at vocalabs.com   http://www.vocalabs.com/            (612)235-5711