Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Fri Feb 27 19:32:26 UTC 2015

While I view that statement with trepidation, my first guess would one that
isn't in violation of state or federal law.  About the only things I can
think off hand, ie stuff we get told to take down as hosters today, are
sites violating copyright law and child pornography.  I hope that we don't
see any additions to that list.

Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology
ZCorum