Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Rob McEwen rob at invaluement.com
Fri Feb 27 16:18:37 UTC 2015

On 2/27/2015 11:04 AM, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> [VERISON should say...] this won't effect us at all

Until those hundreds of pages are made public, how can anyone possibly
know if that if that is even a truthful statement? Furthermore, what
they SAY they intend to do with that authority... and what they COULD
possibly do with such authority in the not-too-distant future... might
be frighteningly different.

FOR EXAMPLE... can I borrow your credit card? I'm just going to lock it
in my safe and not use it until the next time we meet up again? (what I
say I will do with it.. and what I COULD do with your credit card...
could be frighteningly different!)

<sarcasm>But since we they did such a great job rolling out Obamacare
with no "unintended consequences", I'm sure their promises and good
intentions for their use of the authority over the packets moving across
PRIVATELY-OWNED internet infrastructure... that they just voted
themselves... will be just peachy, right?</sarcasm>

BTW - you should see my seashell collection... I keep it spread
thoughout all the beaches of the entire world. Yesterday, I voted myself
ownership over all of them.

--
Rob McEwen