Last-call DoS/DoS Attack BCOP

Yardiel D. Fuentes yardiel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:16:15 UTC 2015

Hello NANOGers,

Following up on the below effort from last year, the DDoS/DoS Attack BCOP Draft document is ready for the last call 2-week period. After this period and unless notable objections are raised, the current document will be ratified as such. The current document can be found in the NANOG BCOP site -- link to current document found below:

http://bcop.nanog.org/index.php/BCOP_Drafts

Any additional community-wide comments or feedback in order to ensure quality documentation are not only very welcome but encouraged.

Cheers,

Yardiel Fuentes