Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Rob McEwen rob at invaluement.com
Fri Feb 27 14:50:16 UTC 2015

Scott Fisher,

I think Verizon's statement was brilliant, and entirely appropriate.
Some people are going to have a hard time discovering that being in
favor of Obama's version of "net neutrality"... will soon be just about
as cool as having supported SOPA.

btw - does anyone know if that thick book of regulations, you know...
those hundreds of pages we weren't allowed to see before the vote...
anyone know if that is available to the public now? If so, where?

Rob McEwen