protection.outlook.com SMTP support contact needed

Michael J Wise mjwise at kapu.net
Thu Feb 26 20:16:04 UTC 2015

> I'm running into TLS interoperability problems with some of the SMTP
> servers under the inbound.protection.outlook.com domain.  Are there any
> Outlook postmasters lurking here that could contact me off list to help
> debug this?

Maybe...

But I'd check to see if you might be on a DNSBL first, just to be sure, as
the Exchange Online Protection system doesn't advertise STARTTLS if your
IP is blocked. What is the IP address that you are sending from?

Otherwise, I would suggest having your recipient open a ticket with
Customer Support for fastest resolution and traceability.

Aloha mai Nai`a.
--
" So this is how Liberty dies ...          http://kapu.net/~mjwise/
" To Thunderous Applause.