AOL Postmaster

David Hofstee david at mailplus.nl
Tue Feb 24 08:22:51 UTC 2015

Same here. I want to solve things that they seem to have issues with. But when I ask what is wrong they either don't respond (in any meaningful manner) or say that they 'solved it', without me ever knowing what 'it' was.

I prefer swimming in seaweed instead of contacting Yahoo (or MS for that matter). And the seaweed here is quite gross.

David Hofstee

Deliverability Management
MailPlus B.V. Netherlands (ESP)