v6 deagg

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:25:06 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:16 PM, manning bill <bmanning at isi.edu> wrote:
> and then there are the loons who will locally push /64 or longer, some of which may leak.

2001:2b8:46:bbbb::/64
... a fairly extensive list actually....

> show route table inet6.0 | grep ^2 | except /4[876543210] | except /3 | except /2 | count
Count: 297 lines

Some are likely my local network's interfaces (so skip ~50 or so? to
be generous) and some might be my provider's customers? (but they
shouldn't send me shorter than a /48, right?)

-chris
(note on another observation point I don't see this sort of thing so
perhaps it's just one upstream in a collection... I'll ask them
seperately)