[NANOG-announce] Don't Forget: ARIN+NANOG On The Road - Orlando

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Wed Feb 18 21:47:09 UTC 2015

The next On The Road event is just a few short days away…  We invite you to join us at:

ARIN+NANOG On The Road - Orlando

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

9:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Reception: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM

Eastern Time

Register at: https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road5/registration <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road5/registration>
ARIN + NANOG On The Road is hosted by the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN <https://www.arin.net/>) and the North American Network Operators’ Group (NANOG <https://www.nanog.org/>).

If you are, or will be, in the Orlando area, we invite you to attend this meeting <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road5/home>.  The agenda <https://nanog.org/meetings/road5/agenda> features an “Open Internet Debate” keynote address; sessions will include an ARIN Overview along with policies under discussion, DNSSEC & RPKI, presentations on IPv6, Traceroute, updates on local IX activities, and an introduction to BGP.

This free event, held <https://nanog.org/meetings/road5/hotel> at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista, will also feature interactive discussions and networking opportunities. Lunch will be provided and there will be two drawings for $100 Amazon gift cards.

Please register <https://nanog.org/meetings/road5/registration> today! Make ARIN+NANOG On The Road your first step toward learning how you can take the wheel and steer the future of the Internet.

Please share this invitation with anyone you feel may benefit from attending this meeting. Learn more about On The Road events here <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road/home>.  Feel free to contact us at nanog-support at nanog.org <mailto:nanog-support at nanog.org> if you have any questions.

Regards,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop
NANOG Program Director