Comcast Business IPv6 issues

Justin Wilson - MTIN lists at mtin.net
Tue Feb 17 18:44:03 UTC 2015

I don’t think they have a clear policy for V6.  I can tell everytime my Comcast cable modem is updated because I lose all ipv6 connectivity.  Right now I am in one of those periods.  I can’t get ipv6 to pass the modem.  Customer support tells me it’s not an issue and must be on my end.  My he.net tunnels won’t even work.

Justin

Justin Wilson j2sw at mtin.net
http://www.mtin.net
Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com
Podcast about xISP topics
http://www.midwest-ix.com
Peering – Transit – Internet Exchange