Usage Graphing per Subnet

Karsten Thomann karsten_thomann at linfre.de
Tue Feb 17 18:23:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

in this case I fully agree with Armin's advice, only wanted to provide a
possible way to archive an easy result without activation of netflow/sflow
which is possible if all subnets had dedicated ports somewhere in the net.

I don't know what information you want to get from your routers, as there are
many ways to get a result depending on the information you want and the used
vendors.

Regards
Karsten