Job: Head of Network Operations - NEXTDC - Sydney Australia - 457 Available

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+nanog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Feb 17 10:29:30 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On Seek.com.au - http://www.seek.com.au/job/28150202?pos=1&type=standout

I know a bit about this role, so feel free to chat to me offline if you are
wondering if you are suitable.... or just apply directly :)

I'm helping them find the right person... hardest thing is knowing who is
out there and looking for a role like this.  I will be in Japan at the
Apricot/APNIC conference in a couple of weeks if you're there and you are
interested in the role and would like to catch-up and chat about it.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect*
eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038 ; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve

Facebook: eintellegonetworks <http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ;
Twitter: eintellego <https://twitter.com/eintellego>

LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9>

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering