Seeking Yahoo Network Engineer

Harrison Hung harrison.hung at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:26:24 UTC 2015

Hi NANOG.

It was suggested I try this list to contact a Yahoo Network Engineer to
help me with this problem I'm seeing.  I have around 200-300 of my Yahoo
hosting customers experiencing this issue where http requests to their
websites are timing out.

For the last week, I've been trying to reach out to Yahoo Hosting for last
week regarding timeouts for http requests from multiple datacenters.

Can a Yahoo Network engineer contact me to assist on diagnosing this issue
off list?  Thanks.  My email is at harrison.hung at gmail.com

Thanks a bunch.  Or other suggestions are welcome as to how I can escalate
this issue with Yahoo.

Regards,

Harrison