Intrusion Detection recommendations

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Sat Feb 14 01:11:00 UTC 2015

Of course it is. You say that like faith is a bad thing.

The illogic of claiming to have no faith in anything is this: it's impractical to assume the role of quality assurance for everything in your life.

The question is your faith reasonable. Ever use an elevator? Faith. Drive a car? Faith. Drive through a green light? Faith. Faith. Faith.

Show me a man who has no faith, and I'll show you a man who is paralyzed. (Not a sexist statement; woman seem to have few problems with Faith).

-mel