gmail spam help

Alex Rubenstein alex at corp.nac.net
Thu Feb 12 15:41:32 UTC 2015

I should have been clearer.

I have been getting complaints from my sales folks that when they send emails to people who use gmail (either a gmail account or google apps) that they recipient is reporting that the email is ending up in the Spam folder. So, I tested this myself, sending an email from alex at corp.nac.net<mailto:alex at corp.nac.net> to rubenstein45 at gmail.com<mailto:rubenstein45 at gmail.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D046AD.3B2FA890]

This is curious to me, since @corp.nac.net is a small exchange implementation with only about 50 users behind it, and there is no question that there is no spamming going on from here.

So, it’s not a question of adding a filter or not using gmail; it is not me who is using gmail in this problem.