Any recommendations for FXS/FXO hardware with Cisco Unified CME

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Wed Feb 11 12:49:39 UTC 2015

On 2/11/15 2:24 PM, Jared Mauch wrote:

 > You may want to ask on the cisco-voip list as it’s most centrally
focused on that.
Thanks, will ask on the list.

 > Do you mean with CM or CME (as suggested in your subject line?)
In this case, it's CME that I'm asking about.

 >I’m similarly looking for a “good” handset

Have you taken a look at the Polycom IP phones?  The physical quality is
as good or better than Cisco, in my opinion (having used both a lot).
And, you can provision with HTTPS secured by username/password, and if
you really want you can use client/server TLS (i.e., both ends
authenticate each other with certificates) for both HTTPS provisioning
and for SIP signalling.

jms

--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494