Comcast New England dropped for 5-15 min? Anyone

Ben Scott mailvortex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:44:22 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Andrey Khomyakov
<khomyakov.andrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, anyone had problems just now? My team and I at homes lost internet
> access for about 10 min. I also had many sites drop off. Still digging, but
> maybe trouble upstream? I'm in 50.133.128.0/17 at home.

  Yah, we lost two offices with Comcast feeds in northern Mass about
two hours ago, and a cow-orker reports his home feed in southern NH
went out around the same time.  His is back but the offices are still
down.  Their phone support says they had a "massive outage" in the
North-East, including MA, NH, CT, others.  I think he even said
Virgina.  Now I'm on hold while they try to reset us.

-- Ben