Has anyone imagined what could be the future HCI

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon Feb 9 16:55:46 UTC 2015

This group is the most imaginative I have ever participated in. I imagine
stuff like that all the time. Most here love science & "fiction". Helps
makes for good group of problems solvers. At NANOG meetings I often
imagine it as a comic con without all the dressing up. :-)

However, the discussions here are about issues and problems directly
related equipment and configurations of moving packets.

Imagine this...if we discussed other stuff we would become so distracted,
we would probably never get much done and everyone's Internet would suck.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO
Fiber Internet Center

The views expressed are my own and are often stolen, acquired or somehow
become those of others before I get to profit on them. But, I don't care.
:-)