Comcast Static IP Changed With New Modem?

Justin Wilson - MTIN lists at mtin.net
Mon Feb 9 16:41:34 UTC 2015

Seen this happen quite often with Comcast.  They simply didn’t provision the new modem.  A simple call to them should correct it.  Done it two or 3 times in the past 6 months.

Justin

Justin Wilson j2sw at mtin.net
http://www.mtin.net
Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com
Podcast about xISP topics
http://www.midwest-ix.com
Peering – Transit – Internet Exchange