[request]: host a probe for v6 measurements

Bajpai, Vaibhav v.bajpai at jacobs-university.de
Mon Feb 9 16:19:36 UTC 2015

Dear NANOG,

> On 19 Jan 2015, at 14:33, Bajpai, Vaibhav <v.bajpai at jacobs-university.de> wrote:

[...]

> We are currently looking for volunteers in US with native IPv6 lines
> to help us in our v6 measurement research.

Thanks to you, we have shipped 15 probes to North America (some of which
are already starting to come up online). Here [1] is the current
situation of our SamKnows deployment.

[1] http://goo.gl/E1DIZr

We still have probes that we can ship out. If you happen to receive native v6
connectivity (residential or otherwise) irrespective of your location and would
like to help us out, get in touch with us.

Thank you so much!

Best, Vaibhav

Vaibhav Bajpai

Research I, Room 91
Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (CNDS) Lab
School of Engineering and Sciences
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany

www.vaibhavbajpai.com