Has anyone imagined what could be the future HCI

lobna gouda lobna_gouda at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:24:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Valdis! i am sure someone has imagined it:) was asking about the community imagination , my though it would be all virtualized on the cloud, on a bigger scale not the one we have now. Were it will end up not to buy any laptops, smartphone...etc. No processing or availability limits, your views?