Provider to Blend with Level3

Jason Canady jason at unlimitednet.us
Mon Feb 9 12:23:33 UTC 2015

Another good choice would be Cogent, AS174.  We use Cogent along with
Level 3.  I'd say 2/3 of our traffic is on Level 3 and 1/3 on Cogent.
It's been a great blend for us.  Justin Wilson recently made some great
comments about Cogent on Feb 6, reference subject: Re: Input Regarding
Cogent and NTT.

At this point, I would fully rely on Cogent for maintenance or outages
on Level 3.  A year and a half ago, they had some problems between
providers such as Comcast.  With Netflix getting direct connections,
this is now resolved.

--

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC