Low cost WDM gear

Nick Ellermann nellermann at broadaspect.com
Sat Feb 7 22:22:13 UTC 2015

Mike,

Look into SolidOptics.  www.Solidoptics.com
Great Mux and Add-drops, plus fantastic optics. We are not optical engineers so when we have had questions about new links their team has always been open about what will and what won't work based on what we are trying to accomplish. We are only using their CWDM passive mux and various optics, been extremely happy on price and performance. No issues.

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann – CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann at broadaspect.com
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443