Low cost WDM gear

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Sat Feb 7 21:22:57 UTC 2015

Agreed, and to add one more little point..

Now they have DWDM & CWDM Muxes which have an even lower insertion loss .. (new products, currently not listed on the website).

.... Like they say.... "This is not your Father's Oldsmobile"...  Nothing hardly stands stills or remains the same in this business...

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom