Metaswitch ax1000 as a RR

Nick Ryce nick at fluency.net.uk
Sat Feb 7 13:28:57 UTC 2015

We have the CSR1000v on KVM with the premium 10mbps license as a RR it is
works perfectly.  We did have to play about with the nic drivers and found
that the e1000 seems to be the most stable.

Nick Ryce
Network Architect, Fluency Communications Ltd
T: +44 (0)845 874 7000
www.fluency.net.uk <http://www.fluency.net.uk/>
nick at fluency.net.uk