Cisco Nexus

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:19:31 UTC 2015

I wasn't the implementing engineer but I've been at two places that did that, a larger game company and a network gear manufacturer in their engineering support computational hubs.  I was there during planning and rollout at the game company, very early in the Nexus lifespan.

Both sites brought the FEXes back to 5500s; one used a 6-something for core, the other a pair of 7ks.

Game company was more east-west, telco eqpt was very heavy east west.

In both cases it's working fine.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone