Recommended wireless AP for 400 users office

Tim Franklin tim at pelican.org
Mon Feb 2 10:24:29 UTC 2015

> That's it. Step 1, buy the equipment at full price. Step 2, pay for the cloud
> management license, yearly. Step 3, no extended warranty option, so pay full
> price if equipment from step one fails.

As long as you're doing step 2 (which you *have* to, otherwise it's a brick), isn't step 3 "report device as failed, new device shipped to site, plug in cable, sucks down config of old device from the cloud, up and running again"?

I only so far have the demo gear from one of their (rather good) training courses, which has a couple of years left to run, rather than any live deployments, but that's my understanding of the support model from the meetings I've had with them to date.

Regards,
Tim.