interconnection costs

Reza Motamedi motamedi at cs.uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 24 00:39:11 UTC 2015

Aren't availability, guaranteed service and remote hands an incentive to do
peering inside a third party colocation?

I see very large numbers for xconnects for instance in Equnix [
https://blog.equinix.com/2013/08/equinix-cross-connects-hit-110000/] and it
made me believe buying xconnect is still a normal practice.

Best Regards
Reza Motamedi (R.M)
Graduate Research Fellow
Oregon Network Research Group