IPv4 shutdown in mobile

Andrew Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Tue Dec 22 19:04:31 UTC 2015

I wonder if Tmobile realizes that when you sign up for a contract with
them using one of their phones as a wifi hotspot, the address of their
enterprise NAT is what's recorded by their form.  They even make you
check a button to accept their lack of security.

Not that that could result in massive fraud or anything.  Not that
massive fraud is a problem for Tmobile either come to think of it.