IPv4 shutdown in mobile

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Dec 22 17:57:27 UTC 2015

Does this mean you are negligent for not supporting IPv6 on my phone on your network?

My phone is perfectly capable of IPv6, yet because it doesn’t support your particular religion
about IPv4 translation, you refuse to support IPv6 on it.

When is T-Mobile going to fix their IPv6 implementation and stop ignoring the #1 market
leading phone manufacturer?

Owen