Nat

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Dec 21 03:40:50 UTC 2015

In message <[email protected]>, "Chuck Church" writes:
> [...]

So *you* think the ISPs should *dictate* how a user internally
splits up their network?  There is NO technical reason to NOT give
a customer multiple subnets.  Every technology supports multiple
prefixes. Even with 6rd you *can* give the user multiple subnets.
It's only lazyness (or purchasing incompetence if the BR doesn't
support multiple domains) that results in ISP's handing out single
subnets over 6rd.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org