IPv4 subnets for lease?

Lee Howard Lee at asgard.org
Fri Dec 18 21:07:26 UTC 2015

Leasing is ill-advised; the addresses will be unsellable once the spammers
are through with them.
Really, there¹s no other reason to lease.

If you want to buy or sell addresses in the ARIN region, some of the
facilitators at
https://www.arin.net/resources/transfer_listing/facilitator_list.html are
pretty good (ask me; I¹ll let you know my opinions privately).

The only ones I know who will deal in blocks as small as /24 are
http://www.ipv4auctions.com/
There may be others I don¹t know about.

Of course you have to ask whether IPv6 is a possible alternative, and you
shouldn¹t go to all the troule and expense of buying addresses without
turning up dual-stack. That would be like spending $20 for a tissue when
you need a $10 cold medicine; it helps, but not for long.

Lee