Traffic Eng - VM's routing

WA buckinthehouse at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:55:31 UTC 2015

All,

I'm working on trying to move VM's from site A to site B, simple enough
motion to complete.

The issue is the VM's on site A have to stay the same so once the VM's are
moved across they still have site A address but are location now on site B,
so what happens is return path for the VM traffic will go to site A (typical
routing)

My questions is for any fellow engineers is have you tried to do this before
, I know we can could do some policy routing to control the traffic but has
anyone tried this using MPLS TE or by using separate VRF;s

Any hints or tips would be awesome!

Thanks!