Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Thu Dec 10 20:11:33 UTC 2015

For starters much of the internet infrastructure is built on govt
mandated/protected monopolies or very small N oligopolies so is
already subject to significant regulation.

You can start up a business carrying packages for people for a fee, no
harder than any other business.

Try spinning up a cable TV or landline or long-distance line business.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs at TheWorld.com           | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*