Ransom DDoS attack - need help!

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Thu Dec 10 19:46:14 UTC 2015

On December 10, 2015 at 08:20 colinj at gt86car.org.uk (Colin Johnston) wrote:
 > fingerprint shows China and Russia related as expected
 > Why do the abuse teams in China and Russia ignore basic abuse reports, why peer/setup connections to companies where abuse is ignored.

I wonder how much of this is due to language difficulties.

Imagine if all your abuse messages and lots of this often informal
(and formal) documentation was in Chinese or Russian.

Maybe that leads to more poorly managed network facilities and these
miscreants take advantage of that.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs at TheWorld.com           | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*