Is RouteViews dead? Is there any alternatives?

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Tue Dec 8 19:37:13 UTC 2015

The problem being discussed here relates to:
route-views.saopaulo.routeviews.org

We do have a lot of outstanding requests for that collector.
But there are some issues there that we need to discuss with
the exchange.  We'll work on getting that moving forward.

Apologies for the lack of response.

John Kemp
help at routeviews.org