Devices with only USB console port - Need a Console Server Solution

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Mon Dec 7 22:45:55 UTC 2015

Looks like what you want is the A920-CONS-KIT-S part.  Description on it
is "ASR 920 Serial Console Cabling Kit"  This is a $0 item when ordered
with the ASR920s.  The other option is the A900-CONS-KIT-U which is the
USB-USB console kit.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/hardware/installation/guide/ASR920_HIG/hw_installation.html#pgfId-1199994

Shows the adapter which I'm assuming is what's included in the kit, they
mention needing the RJ-45 to DB9 cable (normal Cisco console cable) in
addition to this ASR9XX specific adapter.  Should be able to plug your
normal terminal server cables into the adapter cable listed above.

Hope this is helpful.

Jeremy "TheBrez" Bresley
brez at brezworks.com