Modem as a service?

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:59:28 UTC 2015

Have you looked into scheduled scans with WarVOX?
On Dec 6, 2015 7:39 PM, "James Laszko" <jamesl at mythostech.com> wrote:

We are looking to automate testing of OOB modem connections when our NMS
detects a site connection failure.  Rather than have a live body call a
modem number (or even a fax) to see if it answers (to determine if there is
a potential site power issue), we'd like to be able to utilize some "Modem
as a service" to automate this.  I've exhausted my Google skills trying to
see if anything like this exists.  Anyone have any experience?

Thank you,

James Laszko
Mythos Technology Inc
jamesl at mythostech.com<mailto:jamesl at mythostech.com>