IPv6 Cogent vs Hurricane Electric

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Sun Dec 6 18:33:24 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 4:08 AM, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:
>> On Dec 6, 2015, at 2:56 AM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 11:49 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
>>> Where the definition of Full Table is everything that isn’t exclusively behind Cogent.
>> I thought that was a full table in IPv4 as well?
>
> The disjoint is IPv4 they can reach each other, but the relationships that exist for IPv4 aren’t all dual-stacked with congruent policies.

Hi Jared,

I was being sarcastic. I would never accept Cogent as my sole service
provider because they have a history of getting in to arguments which
leave their customers with only a partial view of the Internet. In
IPv6 -AND- IPv4. As far as I'm concerned, anyone exclusively on Cogent
isn't fully on the Internet and it's not my problem to get them there.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us