IPv6 Cogent vs Hurricane Electric

Jeff Walter jwalter at weebly.com
Thu Dec 3 21:39:36 UTC 2015

As funny as that would be, it would never happen. Cogent thinks they're the
biggest. HE is the biggest (last I checked). HE wants to peer. Cogent wants
HE to pay for transit. Cake reference. Still partitioned.

How do you get them connected? I hate to say it, but it would take a major
shift within Cogent. In the meantime your best option to see the whole IPv6
internet is to pay Cogent and to get free v6 transit with HE over an
exchange or tunnel.